Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'M BACK...

AND I'M GONNA TRY MY HAND AT THIS WRITING THING. I've got a lot going on in my head and heart these days and I'm wondering if writing will help take the edge off. Can't say that there will be any theme to my writing, but I'm sure it will have to do with life...God, my family, adoption, ministry...There are days that I am torn in so many different directions that I just have to throw up my hands and guess where to start. I'm sure a lot of you feel that way. This blogging may add to the directions in which I am pulled, but I think it could be theraputic. I've been considering, for quite a while, writing a book, but that task seems very daunting and, when I set deadlines and/or goals, I tend to procrastinate. Plus, I often wonder if I really have anything worth sharing in a book. So...I'm just gonna blog and see what happens. Maybe I'll eventually come up with some material worth publishing. Maybe someone will draw some insight from my ramblings. Maybe someone will become interested in adoption. Maybe people will read one post and never another. Or maybe...(this is my hope) someone will encounter a REAL person following after God, gracefully failing at times and allowing Him to pick me back up, dust me off and set my feet back in the right direction. ...Yep, this is definitely already theraputic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! Congrats on getting back to your blog. I have a blog as well, but post randomlly. I look forward to reading your blog!

Stacy said...

Looking forward to reading your posts, and I am praying for your adoption adventures! Hope all is well for you and your growing family!