Monday, August 4, 2008

We're finally here


Well we have entered the blogging world and I hope that I can keep up with this as much as I would like. I have been visiting my cousins' blog spots for about a year now and decided that I would finally take the plunge myself after reading a book that made me realize that this may be the way God has chosen for me to document the life of my family. I have always been envious of those "overachievers" who create beautiful scrapbooks of the lives of their children and still have time to parent. While I will probably still attempt to put together a book of my 16 month-old's first year, I think it will be much easier and perhaps much more therapeutic for me to simply blog a story every so often. Thanks for visiting our site and feel free to comment any time. We love to hear from people and definitely want to offer any encouragement we possibly can to people experiencing life with or around us.

2 comments:

Alice said...

We are so excited about your new blog so that we can see what ya'll have been up to. I will be checking in often to see updates and pictures!

Abbey, Warren and Baxter said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! We check people's blogs often and can't wait to see pictures and hear stories of what's going on with ya'll.